Tuesday 27 January 2015

Animation Progress

I haven't posted for a while so I thought an update is in order. I've made some progress with all of my shots so here they are:

The first is the jungle shot, it's currently being rendered however after showing it to my mentor, who is a features animator at Framestore in London, there are some tweaks to both the camera moves and the animation. Though this is pretty close to a final shot and I really do need to ship it and move on so I can't spend too much longer on it.



I've also managed to finish my first real acting shot as part of my Animsquad course. Again there are a couple of tweaks I want to make, mainly in the arms and fingers but like my lagoon shot it really is time to move on and focus on other shots.


I have a friend outside of the course who is making and rendering the environment and his his first draft of the scene. I love what he's done so I'm really looking forward to seeing this finished now!




No comments:

Post a Comment